What Do Real Estate Attorneys in West Palm Beach Do?
Real estate is a tricky business if you are not a professional in the field. Whether buying or selling a home, you need the help of not just a real estate agent, but a real estate attorney as well. Bruce S. Rosenwater & Associates, P.A. has some of the most qualified real estate attorneys in West Palm Beach if you are looking to purchase a home or put one on the market. Don’t take our word for it, give us a call at 561-688-0991, or stop by our office located at 1601 Forum Place, Suite 610, West Palm Beach, FL 33401.
If you’re buying a home, professional real estate attorneys should:
- Help you understand the language in the purchase contract, including how you will acquire title on the property.
- Check that there are no barriers (eg. liens). registered against the property that will obstruct your use of it.
- Prepare and register all the legal paperwork.
- Clarify the terms of the mortgage and work in tandem with your bank, if need be, to modify them.
- Analyze the adjustments, including any taxes owing and utilities costs paid, before the closing of the transaction.
- Attend the closing and read through all the documents you will be required to sign.
- Arrange title insurance protection to shield you from losses caused by title defects.
- Make sure you receive a valid registered ownership which will include only the liabilities you have agreed to.
If you’re selling a home, your real estate attorneys should:
- Review the documents and review or prepare the purchase and sale agreement, including negotiating its terms and agreements.
- Put together the deed and power of attorney if necessary.
- Handle title issues as they come up and help remedy them.
- Attend the closing and review all the papers you will be required to sign.
- Arrange for transfer of security deposits.
- Arrange for insurance certificates if needed.
When it comes to buying or selling a home in West Palm Beach you need help from professionals. Let the real estate attorneys at Rosenwater & Associates, P.A. help you with your process and transaction. Give us a call today at 561-688-0991, or stop by our office located at 1601 Forum Place, Suite 610, West Palm Beach, FL 33401. We look forward to hearing from you, soon.