Family court matters can be some of the toughest, most emotional heart-wrenching cases. That’s because they involve marriage and children. And these cases can be even more of a challenge if the parties are in different states, like Florida and Connecticut. If you’re dealing with a family law issue, contact the compassionate, experienced lawyers at Bruce S. Rosenwater & Associates, P.A.
When dealing with family law, which is so intensely personal, it’s crucial to deal with very skilled and knowledgeable family law attorneys. Whether you’re going through a divorce, trying to get guardianship, or trying to get custody of a child, the skilled lawyers at Bruce S. Rosenwater & Associates, P.A. can help you.
Bruce and his associates provide families with experienced, sensitive legal representation. And you’re going to need it. These cases can be extremely sensitive, which is why you need to be careful when choosing a law firm.
Some of the most common family law cases include:
- Marriage Dissolution: divorce or annulment; separation; spousal support/alimony
- Paternity and Child Custody: child support, adoption guardianship, paternity, state child protection
- Domestic Abuse / Protection Orders Against Domestic Violence: temporary protective orders
- Guardianship: who will be responsible for the medical, personal, and financial decisions over a child or adult who cannot care for themselves
- Juvenile Matters: allegations of child abuse, child neglect. Minors accused of participating in illegal behavior
- Adoptions and Termination of Parental Rights
In addition to family matters, we also handle civil litigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, real estate, personal injury, probate law, and guardianship law. We’ve been doing this for over 20-years, and we do it well.
When you need an experienced family law specialist, contact Bruce S. Rosenwater & Associates, P.A. Call us at 561-316-4576 and make an appointment for a consultation. We’re excellent listeners and will fight for you to the end.
for New Haven, CT
Peggy was amazing during a very difficult time
Janine - New Haven, CT
Our family was going through a very difficult time and Peggy really helped facilitate some urgent needs for us with professionalism. She is awesome!